Cordy understands that people are the drivers of our company. Our goal is to attract and retain the best people in the industry based on a set of values built on honesty, integrity, passion and execution. Corporate bureaucracy is seen as the enemy of speed and flexibility, and we will fight to keep it out of our organization. It is our responsibility to cultivate the full potential of our employees to ensure they can succeed without hindrance from bureaucracy or rigid management. To accomplish this, we are creating a culture that cherishes creativity, encourages innovation, supports risk taking, and delivers results.
Would you like to join our team? Open positions available at the Cordy Group of Companies are listed below. If you don't find anything that suits your skills but would still like to submit a resume, you may do so here.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide structure, support and methodologies to meet contract obligations in relation to quality of work, safety, contractor agreements
• Proactively respond to issues that impact contract requirements and facilitate in a timely manner.
• Organise, direct and manage operators to build teamwork and ensure high performance. Provide leadership and pro-active management and direction for a sustainable team environment
• Comply with Company Risk Management and safety programs, policies and procedures including federal, provincial and local legislation.
• Report appropriate metrics for measuring contract performance
• Responsible for overall safety of all project personnel. Promotes a safety culture in the workplace through personal example and by requiring full compliance of all safety policies and procedures
• Develop and maintain a relationship with the customer that reflects a partnership approach and demonstrates and understanding of the customers needs
• Oversee slot trenching, digging and daylighting
• Exposing telecommunication lines and utilities
• Ensure all hydrovac truck equipment and components are in good working order at all times
• Ensure all pre and post trip inspections are completed in accordance with company policy
• Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis
• Must be able to work in a confined space, walk, bend and lift up to 75lbs
• Other duties as required
• Class 3 licence with clean drivers abstract
• Must have safety tickets: Standard First Aid and AED/CPR, H2S Alive, PCST, Ground Disturbance Level 2 Supervisor, Confined space
• Flexible work schedule
• Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test pre-employment and post-incident (or be in compliance with our internal drug and alcohol policy)
• Physical ability to perform work
• Energetic, confident self-starter with strong work ethic.
Benefits and Remuneration
• Supportive work environment
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive benefits plan
**Earnings information available to applicants considered for this position**